Tag: Pet Wellness
Take a moment to imagine what it would be like if you never brushed your teeth in your life. This sticky, painful state is the unfortunate reality for most dogs and cats because most pet owners simply do not realize that their pets need dental care, too. Without proper care, pets inevitably develop dental disease.
Through the course of your pet’s life, you will need to make a lot of choices. Sometimes, it can be tough to know what the right choice is for your pet and how to provide them with a chance at living the healthiest, happiest, longest life possible.
Fires, floods, earthquakes – we never know when a natural disaster could strike. While most people have some idea of a plan for themselves, many forget that they need to include their pets in their emergency preparedness plans, too.
National Pet Dental Month has arrived! We like to celebrate by spreading awareness about the importance of dental care for cats and dogs. Thankfully, your pet’s health can be safeguarded because periodontal disease in pets can be easily prevented with regular dental care.
It’s January, and it’s cold outside, but it’s also National Walk Your Pet Month. All of us at Pacific Animal Hospital invite you to celebrate by grabbing your pet’s harness and leash (cats are welcome, too!) and heading outside for some exercise in the brisk winter weather.
- Creating an Emergency Plan for Your Beloved Pet: Peace of Mind at Pacific Animal Hospital
- Keeping Your Furry Friends Hydrated: 7 Essential Tips from Pacific Animal Hospital
- Best Ideas to Enjoy Summer with Your Pet in Redondo Beach, CA
- Summer Safety Tips for Pets: Keeping Your Furry Friends Happy and Healthy
- Pet Allergies 101: Understanding and Treating Allergies In Pets
- Heartworm Awareness Month: Tips For Preventing Heartworm Disease In Your Pup