Category: Pet Wellness
Take a moment to imagine what it would be like if you never brushed your teeth in your life. This sticky, painful state is the unfortunate reality for most dogs and cats because most pet owners simply do not realize that their pets need dental care, too. Without proper care, pets inevitably develop dental disease.
Through the course of your pet’s life, you will need to make a lot of choices. Sometimes, it can be tough to know what the right choice is for your pet and how to provide them with a chance at living the healthiest, happiest, longest life possible.
Fires, floods, earthquakes – we never know when a natural disaster could strike. While most people have some idea of a plan for themselves, many forget that they need to include their pets in their emergency preparedness plans, too.
National Pet Dental Month has arrived! We like to celebrate by spreading awareness about the importance of dental care for cats and dogs. Thankfully, your pet’s health can be safeguarded because periodontal disease in pets can be easily prevented with regular dental care.
- What You Should Know: National Canine Lymphoma Awareness Day
- Join Us in Celebrating Pet Obesity Awareness Day by Learning How Weight Affects Your Pet's Health
- We're Celebrating National Service Dog Month
- Why Is My Dog Scratching Itself?
- Post-Op Care for Pet Surgeries: How to Help Your Pet Recover
- 5 Beach Safety Tips for Pets