Category: Dog Safety
Post-Op Care for Pet Surgeries: How to Help Your Pet Recover
While we do our best to provide your pet with exceptional care, patient monitoring, and the highest quality of medications while they are with us, most pets do the majority of their post-operative recovery in the comfort of their own homes. As a result, it is up to pet owners to provide their pets with the required care to ensure a safe, smooth, and speedy recovery.
5 Beach Safety Tips for Pets
One of the best activities to do with your dog in the summer is to visit the beach and splash around in the waves. While visiting the beach is a good way to stay active and cool in the summer sun, there are a few things you should be aware of to keep your pet safe.
Should You Microchip Your Pet?
At Pacific Animal Hospital, we strongly encourage all pet owners to have their dogs and cats microchipped to significantly increase the chances that they will be reunited with their pets should they go missing.
- Blood Testing for Pets: Ensuring Your Furry Friend's Health and Well-Being
- Pet Dental Month: How To Prevent Dental Disease In Pets
- Common Health Concerns in Senior Pets and What You Can Do
- A New Joy in Life: Adopting a Shelter Pet
- What You Should Know: National Canine Lymphoma Awareness Day
- Join Us in Celebrating Pet Obesity Awareness Day by Learning How Weight Affects Your Pet's Health